Routine hearing evaluations are as important for your health as routine doctor, dental, and optometrist checkups. Untreated hearing loss can negatively impact many aspects of a person’s life, including personal relationships and work performance, and can lead to depression and social isolation. It’s important to be proactive with hearing health by getting regular hearing checkups.
What We Do
- Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Services
- Assistive Listening Device Fittings
- Tinnitus Management
- Earwax Removal
- Education and Hearing Loss Prevention
A Hearing Test Involves
- A complete assessment of your hearing ability and hearing-related needs conducted by a registered audiologist
- A discussion of your hearing-related concerns and other health factors that may impact hearing
- A visual examination of the ear canals to check for issues that could impact your hearing, such as an ear infection or wax buildup
- A pure tone and speech test, involving sounds and words presented at different levels
- A middle ear analysis to detect a perforated eardrum, or the presence of a problem within the middle ear
- Test results will be fully explained by the audiologist, and recommendations will be made based on the individual’s hearing needs
Our Hearing Services Include
- A recommendation by our audiologist that is appropriate for your hearing status, lifestyle, and budget
- Programming and real ear verification to ensure that the hearing aid is meeting prescriptive targets based on your unique ear shape and hearing loss
- Counselling on the adjustment period associated with hearing aids
- Helping you to develop communication strategies relevant to your everyday listening environments
- Hearing aid orientation including instruction on the daily maintenance and care of your hearing aids
- Instruction on the different functions of your hearing aids and how to use them effectively
- Instruction related to hearing aid accessories and assistive listening devices
Custom-fit Earplugs and Hearing Protection
Whether you’re an industrial worker, swimmer, shooter, or musician, we can provide you with comfortable and affordable custom-fit earplugs and hearing protection to help you avoid the risk of noise-induced hearing loss.
We offer the following custom products:
- Industrial earplugs
- Swimmer earplugs
- Sleeping earplugs
- Shooting earplugs
- Musician earplugs
- Musician stage monitors
Who We Serve
We welcome anyone with hearing-related concerns. Our services are provided to individuals in the Greater Vancouver area.
Book your hearing test today! Estimates for services can be provided upon request.
*subsidies and grants available
T 778 945 1215
We are licensed in the Province of British Columbia. Any unresolved concerns about our practice may be reported to the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of British Columbia.
College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of British Columbia
900-200 Granville St., Vancouver, BC, V6C 1S4