Solutions Assistive Technology Lab
With over 100 different devices and software available onsite, Neil Squire Solutions hosts one of the most extensive in-house assistive technology labs in Canada.
As technology is continually changing it is important that your service provider be knowledgeable on the on the most recent and up-to-date technologies available on the market. Neil Squire Solutions aims to maintain our product knowledge in the area of assistive technology by attending conferences, seminars, and other educational opportunities, as well as performing thorough product research to ensure that the technology being provided is the most relevant, up-to-date, and suitable for meeting the needs of our clients. If specific products are not available in our lab, we will seek resources in the community to connect clients with local vendors to have the opportunity to trial additional equipment.
Some of the equipment in the Solutions Assistive Technology Lab includes:
- Ergonomic seating solutions
- Sit-to-stand workstations
- Ergonomic keyboards and mice
- Low vision products (i.e. Handheld magnifiers, low vision software)
- Various assistive software and programs (i.e. Speech recognition software, word prediction software)